First Missing Item Report


First report of a missing item for 1/28/10 update:

Today I bought the Gem Dress from the Costumes shop in the mall. I didn't buy the whole set, as I just wanted the dress really. It's kind of an 80's style purple dress with green straps I think. I've been able to preview it from the store, however the dress hasn't shown up on my inventory yet. I've tried logging out and back in and whatever else but nothing seems to have worked. And apparently the dress itself is bugged and no one has it in their inventory yet (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully this gets fixed soon, as it was a really cute dress and probably my favorite item from the update today.


Second post, same issue:

I purchased the new Gem Dress from Costumes today and it does not show up in my inventory. I checked under Torso and Legs, and it's not there. I hope this get fixed asap.

5 comments:

  1. geez, this is getting ridiculous. two words:

    quality assurance.

    it's starting to get to the point where people are gambling with their money, they don't know whether they're actually gunna get the fuckin item they just paid for or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff like this is why I don't buy anything in Home. It's just ridiculous that this kind of shit happens with at least one item every update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree. fortunately, for me, this hasn't happened..yet. but when it does happen i'll spam Locust_Star and CydoniaX's PSN inbox until i get banned. and then when i get banned i'll call Sony and tell them i was just doing what they told me to do, which is talk to the Home managers about it. or try to at least lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting anywhere with this one. I'm still screwed outta some item's i'll probably never get. I still have a letter out to them on missing items. The last i heard they were "looking into it". That was a week ago.

    -Anonoman

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, that's like Ron Burgundy sitting in his office with his shirt off doing curls saying, "1001, 1002, 1003" as a hot chick comes into his office and he's like, "ugh! my arm is so tired..cause of how many reps i just did. did you hear how many i just did?"

    ReplyDelete