I promised I'd get up close and personal with some of home's self appointed elite. Now here's the first! I decided to go for Jim777, since #1 we just covered one of his laughable posts, and #2 he decided to leave a mean message in the comments of one of our posts. Mean boy. So, here's Jim777 in all his elitist glory:

Dont make threads about threads being locked, if you have an issue with why it was done contact moderation
#1 you're not a mod, don't tell people what to do. #2 we have made great progress exposing that nothing will come of talking to the moderators.

The first thing a lot of people say to me is that I brown nose, that I am always trying to look good for the mods and managers. While I think everyone should conduct themselves in a civil and nice manor to say that I am posting just to look good is just not the case. For example when I joined the HCV program a lot of my fellow HCVs filtered their posting a bit more, posting less, posting more info when they did post, and only posting when they felt they needed to. I however did not, I felt that if the program would demand that I change my posting style then I would not be comfortable with it any longer. So I continued posting in my usual manor. And yes I made goof ups on occasion as I always do and will continue to do, and yes maybe I posted when I shouldn't have, to err is human. But I take pride in the fact that I did not alter my posting style to try and please the community or management.
Jim777 got booted to the curb. By his fellow elitists. Nice to know the other self-absorbed socialites of home.

People often tell me that I agree with Sony to much, that I blindly follow them. Again this is not the case. The difference is that when I have a complaint or a disagreement I usually don't post it.
It's easier to just shut up and take it, isn't it. I don't know if I'd explain on a forum that I was a coward, but to each their own.

I also feel that due to the overwhelming number of complaints on the forums that Home tends to get bashed a lot, and since the management is busy getting development on fixing these issues, updating Home, reading these forums, having lives outside of Home, being in world to make sure everything is as it should be and eating delicious cake, that they just don't always have the time to reply to everyone. So I try to act as the voice of reason and help people out however I can to make these forums a place you can receive info as well as give.
"I try to act as the voice of reason." Wow, it must be exhausting to be so self-important.

That is not the mods jobs, mods or moderators enforce the TOS, devs or developers fix Home and make new content.
Wait, you actually know what it is the mods do? Weird, NO ONE ELSE DOES.

The devs certainly put alot of work into tiny details, from huge breathtaking views of waterfalls to a crack on a table Home is a treat for the eye.
You Might want to check this post: Sorry, you're just not good enough. Seems the mods don't care about detai.... oh wait, you posted in there already, that's right!

All in all, I'll give Jim777 this. He isn't the worst of the bunch, he seems like just a dumb kid trying too hard. Which is one of the reasons I picked on him first. I'm saving the people who are worse for later enjoyment. There are many people worse I will go after soon enough. However this is a prime example of a person who'd rather go with the flow then fight. I prefer the old fashioned approach, which is why I started this blog. To quote the Declaration of Independence:

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
Although rights of free speech and such don't apply in circumstances such as these, when you put enough people together who are sick of the cultural norm, things begin to happen.

38 comments:

  1. His thread is full of lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one, Jim777 has posted a lot of threads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one up there and many more ^, REMEBER XI 2, when he thought he could fool everyone into believeng that there was going to be an XI2 coming out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean this one:

    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&message.id=828437

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO yes, EPIC FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys should get a Google account so you don't show up as Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You work so hard at discrediting the home team and other members. I can only imagine what you could do if you switched roles and credited the hard work the home team, HCV and mods and regular forum members to. But it seems you have an agenda. Maybe you need a slogan for your site.
    -Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.Dark helmet~Spaceballs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't lie, if I were to credit the hard work of the Home Team... well, like I said. I cannot lie. They have done everything to make this their personal playground, and done little to nothing for the masses. The HCV is below even mentioning, but since you mentioned them lemme state this: *ahem* FUCK THE HCV. They are a crew of kissass suckups, and have about enough intelligence to possibly build the wheel if inspired. They are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are the HCV suckups? They were picked by the home team not by application or pleading.. Thats not fair to say. They are not perfect by any means. Home users who want to help is not a bad thing is it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you want to get close to Homes leet, well then why not add me so we can talk in person?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Until such a time that you talk to me in person i ask that you refrain form slandering me or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She won't add you jim777. See, The mysterious 'person' who has no name is not going to show themselves. Coward.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well if she or he or whomever is doing these posts is worried about that they can feel free to use a dummy account, i am curious to talk to the brilliant author behind these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are indeed a coward to not show your face. At least i have the nerve to put a face and name to my opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jim, I surely hope you're not accusing me of being "annonymous." I have many complaints about Home and the forums, but I have always put a name to my the accusations for all to see. I'm not afraid of anyone or anything. I'm Lutheran, and like Martin Luther I say "Here I stand, I can do no other."

    I am not against suck ups and management having their pets. That's a reality. What I do dislike is the undue influence some users have over others, the preferential treatment and the spiritual destruction and humiliation that people like me are regularly subjected to.

    I wanted to address the whining, complaining and negativity on the forums by creating threads showing the good side of Home with wit, humor and sensitivity. I wanted to show what is going on with the new users.

    I was repayed with my threads being moved and locked. I have been utterly humiliated as I had to listen to the paper thin explainations of the forum mods. (Quite honestly, the worst part is that they think I'm stupid and can't see their their lies).

    While I do not engage in character assassination, the likes of which seems to be occuring on this page, there are legitimate complaints which cannot be ignored. We love Home as well as anyone and do not like seeing hit ruined like this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey J-T-W, How did you hear about this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You want to get close to the homes leets? You might think everyone wants to cozy up to the home staff but thats hardly the truth. While you might judge someones worth by who they know others judge people on their character and their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. '' While you might judge someones worth by who they know others judge people on their character and their actions.'' and jim was judged by the OP how? Does the op know jim? think about it..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at his first comment...."Hey you want to get close to the Homes leet, well then why not add my so we can talk in person" that speaks volumes. It tells me that he judges people by who they know....I didnt have to say it he said it himself with that comment

    ReplyDelete
  20. JT good to see you are willing to put your name out here.

    Your threads where locked not by me, and not by anyone i know but by Lithium who runs the forums. I want you to understand that i do not like Lithiums moderation and have trouble with them myself. So no more of this "Jim is a mod pet" or moderation bends to Jim" crap.

    If you would like to see Home improve and see an end to negativity them maybe consider joining a club made for such a purpose. I made one recently and would love to have you on bored if you where to abandon the attacks you have been carrying out on this blog.

    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=homeclubs&thread.id=32594

    And skyforc i am not Homes leet. Far from it. I refered to myself as such because JT did in the blog. Why dont you add me so we can talk and you can judge for yourself how l33t i act.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I will go on record as saying I was a lil hard on you with some of my comments and that was not fair to you which I do apologize. I do not know you personally and can only judge you by what I see of some of your posts. As far as helping make home a better place I am all with you on that but to me the main problem is COMMUNICATION with the home staff...there is none and alot of us are tired of getting locked out and deleted on the forums for very petty stuff. That is why we come here. Do I have all the answers....heck no. But Jim you have to see some of the stuff going on in the forums there is favortism...be honest. But do not get me wrong I love home just as much as you do and would love to make it a better place

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well skyforc getting mad at me wont help the communication improve. I understand your pain, believe me. In fact at this point my only lifeline is Glass and he is slowly beomceing as silent as the rest of them.

    The key is to keeep it positive and construcive.

    And i know you think there is favoritism but there is not. Moderation is just as hard on me as it is on you, or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Again to my point I will point out another post of yours soon after JTs post was locked on the forums which whether it was a rule or not was total bull after the harmless post was up for 3 days....you were the first to comment "That has been a rule on the forums since 07" that also speaks volumes and it is saying to me that you are taking the side of moderation on this bullcrap call. That is why you were getting attacked....think about how that post comes across to people....and I am not mad at you this is just a blog and I don't know you personally....as far as I know personally you are probably a very nice person I am only commenting on the things you post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hate to tell you but when you post on the forums you agreed to their rules so there are no sides. you agree to it when you post. Here is a good post i made about this issue:
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&message.id=848299&query.id=35618#M848299

    ReplyDelete
  25. I understand that their are rules, you are not getting the point when you come on here and post what you did and then say hey the moderators dont like me either, Im not a suck up....it dosent add up....and no I do not need to read your post...did a mod come along and decide to lock that post on their own??? I think not....someone reported it which is bullcrap. So when you question why people call you a suck up it is because you post something like "That has been a rule on the forums since 07"

    ReplyDelete
  26. if the post lasted a long time then no a mod found it and locked it. Reporting usually gets threads locked fast

    ReplyDelete
  27. We will just have to agree to disagree on that Jim...Im sorry I dont believe that. I have my opinion and you have yours. And you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  28. One more thing though Jim....if it was just a mod finding it and it was not a "personal vendetta" why would a forum user then kudos that mod for locking the post. No need to answer the question....I already know the answer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Honestly i usually kudos mods out of habit. Its a bad one but nothing personal at all. Dont read into it or you will find i kudos alot of locked threads.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The thing is Jim you are not the one I was talking about......

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sorry I should have responded better....you were not the forum user who gave kudos....I dont think all the problems revolve around you there are other people involved as well

    ReplyDelete
  32. See jim, kudoing people just cause they're a mod, or have a blue name, or are on ur friends list out of habit is the very reason why ur being discussed here.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Conrad_Max giving kudos to the mod who locked my thread hurt. It isn't the first time he's hurt me. The first time is with his reply to my "3 strikes and you're out" thread. But then again he kudoed my new thread so maybe there's hope.

    Where did I hear about this blog? Like everyone else. Through word of mouth. I know my blogs have been featured here and was told they were, and I agreed to have them posted since what happened to me by the forum mods was blatently unfair.

    Regarding Jim's club. I applaud the effort, but the mission and rules look identical to 4 Respect (of which I'm a subleader), RHO, and countless other clubs. There is also the same structure and personel involved too.

    The only thing that will help are outlets like this and Sose, independent voices to raise our concerns OUTSIDE the system. Only then can we be free to expose the abuses and injustices inherent in Home.

    And besides, Club Rock is also promoting positivity into Home already. And also some much needed humor and levity.

    I think the number one problem with SONY and many users of Home is that you're so damn serious. Lighten up. This is supposed to be FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Now don't everyone hop on Jim777 too much. I picked on him first for a reason. To show people #1 what to avoid, and #2 to show there is a person behind it. It is my belief that Jim777 is a good person, with good intentions. I just believe he is young and overflowing with ambition.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dont hop on Jim to much....so wait the hateful post about me is all in good taste then?

    ReplyDelete
  36. This punk has the gall to call me a troll on his twitter. Whenver I post in the forums, it's all for a very important. I do not post only for kudos Jim, but to prove a point.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aw,
    @JT, I understand what you meant about Conrad_Max, he kudos pretty much anyone that is mod.
    And jim needs to get out of bad habits! (Kudo whore...)-points at AIM Conversation hours ago-
    But its good that at least Jim isn't the only one getting picked on......





    SO DONT PICK ON ME : ).

    ReplyDelete