Over Rated Self Importance


You eve notice the clothing people wear make them feel as though their opinions matter? Such is the case on home too. Although, much like a police uniform in real life, the horrid ugly red jackets give more power. Tha I can accept, even if the mods do a terrible job. What boggles my mind is those people who feel others are beneath contempt, simply because they weren't around for a fish hat, or a special shirt. These people suffer usually from a small personality complex. It's often refered to as a Napoleon complex.




With that in mind, I have decided I'm going to do a more personal project. And by personal, I mean I'm going to get very personal with people from home who believe they are superior to others. A few of you know who you are, and yes, you should worry. Because I plant to dissect your every sentence. You will be put on display, and people will look down on you, just the same way you look down and belittle others.
Expect us. Soon. We're growing with every moment.

10 comments:

  1. Ok, back up a second here. Everyone knows that gamers are competitive. And the officials should look sort of official, so how lame is your arguement. Srsly...

    As for the rest of the "elitist" clothing items--duh, part of any gamer's fun is showing off how good they are. Get off your high-horse, as you're obviously not a gamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than half of the people that use home aren't using it for the right purpose. Know why? Cause there not gamers hence the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you hiding behind an alias if you don't mind me asking? What is it that you're afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me the deviul's advocate, but HOW DID HOME WATCH GET ACCESS TO THOSE IMAGES?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree for the most part. Although there's a lot of people who don't wear the CB gear to show off. A lot of us wear it because we were just happy to get the shirt back in our inventories after a long absence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous, if you have the item code you can get the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, I understand everybody's frustration, but I'm a little concerned with the direction this blog is taking. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think personal attacks and vendettas are going to do anything to really help Home. It'll just poison the waters further.
    But I suppose I might get attacked for that. I'm not standing up for anybody, lots of people on Home bug the living crap out of me. I'm just questioning what it is exactly will be accomplished by verbally attacking everybody. It won't make us look any better and it sure as hell won't do much to open lines of communication between us and management. It'll just poison all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do see your point Heather, personal attacks are not the answer, and I am guilty of a personal attack myself which I apologized for. But there is so much frustration that sometimes people let their emotions get the best of them. Maybe we need to take a deep breath and think before we post. I meant every word I said about the lack of communication and favortism on home but I did go a lil overboard attacking Jim777 personally. Im only human and I will try not to make that mistake again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SkyForce, thanks very much for the thoughtful response, but my comments weren't really directed at you, so much as they were just directed at everybody, especially whoever's running this blog. I just don't think smearing other people individually is going to do us any favors. There's something to be said, I think, for rising above it and trying to be better than they are. We don't need to sink to their level of high school behavior, do we? I certainly hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are just some people like admapwns that flip flop if he thinks it will get him a kudos, everyone one else is straight up kiss ass, this dude has multiple lips for kissing in all directions.

    ReplyDelete