Pretty Woman

According to this post,

the dress and opera-length gloves are a total Pretty Woman rip-off
Which is a trip, because it is 100% true. They managed to completely copy that dress! Some might be inclined to say "Oh, Home-Watch, you smack-talkers!" But think about it. Exact same colors, exact same v cut cleavage, exact same busseled shoulders, exact same gloves, and exact same type of tied up front. IT'S THE EXACT DRESS FROM PRETTY WOMAN. I'm not hating on Home at all here. I think it's awesome that they managed to copy something correctly. Do us a favor, keep this trend going. I'm 100% sure that [name removed] would buy the Chris Tucker outfit from The Fifth Element:

8 comments:

  1. Ok, well I say I won't buy anything in Home but I'd make an exception for that outfit.

    "Quiver ladies, quiver." DJ Ruby Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just glad they gave us an evening gown,,, And I wouldn't mind that Chris Tucker outfit either,,, sans the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares about the dress?January 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM

    does this bring your grade down to a C? do you really care about the dress, or are you just clinging to anything you can possibly bash on home? if you hate home so much why do you devote so much time to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about y'all, but I bash on (current) Home because it has great potential but it has been squandered. Sony lost their way and I hope sites like this help Sony corp realize the error of their ways. Maybe Phil Harrison wasn't the genius I give him credit for but I think Sony continues to drop the ball here. They need decent, visionary leadership to make Home what it was designed to be. Then we win and Sony wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who CARED about the dress?January 21, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    Looks like my comment got deleted for pointing out the obvious... you took it down in like 3 minutes of it being up too. i guess i struck a nerve. im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not the first time they've copied costumes (see run dmc)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha fuck you dude
    you know me too well =)

    ReplyDelete