Privacy Policy!


I'd like to say it's been an interesting day today. I posted a topic specifically to irritate a healthy flow of traffic. Meanwhile, quietly added Sitemeter to the blog. I'd like to say hello to my hometown of Salamanca, New York; Cleveland, Ohio; Hayward, California; Murfreesboro, Tennessee; Plano, Texas; Port Republic, New Jersey; Jackson, Ohio; Lebanon, New Hampshire; Breckenridge, Colorado; Lenoir, North Carolina; Ruskin, Florida; Springfield, Virginia; Staten Island, New York; Issaquah, Washington, and all the many others.

And a special hello goes to the hits I received from SCEA. Hi guys! Thanks for reading. I hope we helped bridge the gap.

5 comments:

  1. Hi SCEA! How do you like THESE apples?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the Shark HatJanuary 14, 2010 at 5:56 AM

    Your'e sure SCEA read your blog? If that's true, wow! You've gotten under their skin, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not really interested in getting under their skin, We're more interested in getting a response. Too many of these problems have plagued home since the beginning. We're just being the voice of reason. We are saying all the things people want said, but HCM keeps censoring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos on the SCEA hits. I know they're listening!

    ReplyDelete