7-11 God of War III Rewards - Out Today!


And to hell with paying for em. I couldn't think of anything worse then drinking a Slurpee on a February day. Actually, I couldn't think of anything worse then drinking a Slurpee. Not that flavored slush ice isn't... delightful. But I tend to shy away from items that give me cold headaches and diarrhea.

So grab your camera phone and head to 7-11. This is how it works. Each Slurpee cup has a code on it.

IT IS NOT A PSN REDEEM CODE.

That would be too easy. You take a picture of the code at the base of the cup, which'll be a 3 piece, 4 digit a piece code. (Like 1234-5678-9010) Take this code and go to the Slurpee Nation website. Sign up for their stupid service. Redeem the Slurpee codes, and you will receive points. (To get all the Home based items, you'll need a total of 8 points, which is two of the largest Slurpee cups) They will ten email the codes to you. And you don't even have to buy one of those horrible drinks.

11 comments:

  1. if only the closest 7-Eleven to me wasn't 176 miles away.

    if only. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kappy: Gimme some time, I'll get you some codes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god my 7-11 is inside my building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Recently I find this blogspot by far the best place to vent our HOME frustration and especially being a Canadian that is excluded from some exclusive events from HOME. Not sure if the OP posted this blog can help a down and out of luck Canadian HOME user to gain the 7-11 codes to redeem some cool swags in HOME. If anyone of you can, please PM me to my ID, AoR007. Thank you. If not, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, let's promote stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anon, I just went and got the 7-11 Hoodie and I can confirm it works, you don't need 8 points, But if you get 8 you can get all at once.
    1 Large is 4 points
    1 Medium is 2 points
    If I get I won't mind sharing some with canadians. The promotion runs to August 1st. We got time

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe they should've made it so the codes only appears on receipts rather than on the bottom of the fucking cup where anyone can walk up and look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish they had 7-11s here in the south. What's next, exclusive swag if you buy from Meijer or Fry's? It's bad enough Canada doesn't get most of these, but Sony is excluding a whole region of the USA where there are no 7-11s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. most of the times it's: if you don't live in on or near the west coast, you're fucked. which really sucks. i wouldn't be surprised if they did a Carls Jr. event.

    "does Hardees count? :("
    Sony-"NO! >:O"

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need your fix, check this link below out by obtaining the code on your own. The only downfall is that you only can redeem 2 points per account. Damn, I just need two more points to get the Kratos Ts..LOL..

    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=887075

    ReplyDelete